Have oily skin? This invigorating charcoal soap bar scented with avocado and lemongrass uses the power of coconut charcoal to help remove oil, grease and dirt from your skin, to avoid pimples and oily skin.
This soap is made with only the finest vegan ingredients: olive oil, coconut oil, castor oil, canola oil, palm oil, coconut charcoal and just a hint of bentonite clay.
Out of stock
Handmade with Love
Benefits of Charcoal Soap
- Treats Oily Skin – charcoal soap absorbs excessive oil in the skin, helping to give you an oil free look.
- Helps Provide Flawless Skin – charcoal helps to remove oil, free radicals, impurities in the pores, and dead skin, leaving your skin looking flawless.
- Helps with Acne – excess oil in the skin gets trapped in pores, along with bacteria and other impurities, leading to inflammation in the form of pimples. By removing excess oil, charcoal soap helps to prevent acne. It can also help to clear up marks from acne.
- Reduces Pore Size – charcoal soap helps to remove dirt and grime that is trapped in pores, resulting in smaller, less visible pores.
- Makes Skin Tighter & Firmer – by shrinking pores and removing impurities, charcoal helps to tighten skin.
- Suits Every Skin Type – while charcoal soap bars are especially effective with oily skin, they are suitable for every skin type. Even if you don’t have oily skin, the charcoal is great for your skin.
- Helps Prevent Premature Aging – charcoal helps to do away with wrinkles and fine lines, leaving your skin looking fresher and younger.
- Clears Skin Blemishes – in addition to reducing pore size and removing junk from the pores, charcoal acts as an exfoliant, massaging the skin and helping to remove blemishes.
- May Provide Relief for Psoriasis – charcoal helps to remove the dead or damaged skin resulting from a psoriasis or eczema flare up, leading to moisturized fresher skin.
- May Provide Relief for Dandruff – when used in a shampoo bar, charcoal can help to treat dry skin that leads to dandruff.
Benefits of Handmade Soap
- INGREDIENTS – Our soap is made from natural ingredients that can be found in most kitchens. These natural oils and butters are rich in vitamins, antioxidants, and nutrients which are essential for anyone trying to achieve healthy and radiant looking skin.
- GENTLE ON SKIN – Authentic handmade soap with natural ingredients is what your skin needs. The recipes we use have been around for thousands of years. Commercial “soaps” that you find in grocery stores are chemical cocktails made with industrial chemicals which dehydrate and irritate your skin. These chemicals are bad for your skin, bad for the environment, and have been linked to negative health outcomes.
- GLYCERIN – Glycerin is an emollient that softens and maintains water balance by attracting moisture to your skin. Most commercial soaps extract it in order to sell to the beauty industry for other luxury products. We leave it all in – keeping your skin healthy, nourished and moisturized.
Brassica Campestris (Canola) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Ricinus Communis Seed (Castor) Oil, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance, Coconut Charcoal, Sodium Lactate
Ingredient Origin: United States, Mexico
Potential Allergens: Coconut