Goat’s Milk, Bananas & Oats
Soothe your skin with this unscented, all natural oatmeal soap! Made with our vegan base, this soap has fresh bananas, ground oatmeal and bentonite clay.
This soap is made with only the finest vegetarian ingredients: olive oil, coconut oil, castor oil, canola oil, palm oil, goat's milk, bananas, oats and just a hint of bentonite clay.
Out of stock
Handmade with Love
Benefits of Oatmeal Soap
- Helps eliminate pimples – Oatmeal helps remove excess dirt in your skin pores. Washing your face with oatmeal soap after a long tiring day every night before bedtime can lessen sebum secretion in the skin for the next day.
- Removes excess oil and dead skin cells – Oatmeal soap can remove excess oil in the skin without making it dry.
- Effectively cleanses the skin – oatmeal soap helps you avoid body odor by keeping you fresh when you use it every day.
- Soothes damaged skin – It can also have a soothing effect on the skin if you are suffering from skin irritation or sunburn.
Benefits of Handmade Soap
- INGREDIENTS – Our soap is made from natural ingredients that can be found in most kitchens. These natural oils and butters are rich in vitamins, antioxidants, and nutrients which are essential for anyone trying to achieve healthy and radiant looking skin.
- GENTLE ON SKIN – Authentic handmade soap with natural ingredients is what your skin needs. The recipes we use have been around for thousands of years. Commercial “soaps” that you find in grocery stores are chemical cocktails made with industrial chemicals which dehydrate and irritate your skin. These chemicals are bad for your skin, bad for the environment, and have been linked to negative health outcomes.
- GLYCERIN – Glycerin is an emollient that softens and maintains water balance by attracting moisture to your skin. Most commercial soaps extract it in order to sell to the beauty industry for other luxury products. We leave it all in – keeping your skin healthy, nourished and moisturized.
Brassica Campestris (Canola) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Vitellaria paradoxa (Shea) Butter, Ricinus Communis Seed (Castor) Oil, Water, Musa acuminata (banana), Avena sativa (oatmeal), Sodium Hydroxide, Bentonite clay,
Ingredient Origin: United States, Mexico
Potential Allergens: Coconut