Rosemary Castile Soap
This beautiful, gently cleansing Rosemary Castile Soap (100% olive oil soap) is aged 12 months in a climate controlled environment, producing a super gentle bar of soap.
This beautiful, gentle, naturally scented soap follows a 2000 year old Castile soap recipe. It is great for sensitive skin as there is no added fragrance. Only organic olive oil and lavender flowers.
Rosemary isÂ thoughtÂ to be naturally antimicrobial andÂ anti-inflammatory. RosemaryÂ oil is great for unclogging pores and reducing inflammation caused byÂ acne, naturally.
Out of stock
Handmade with Love
Castile Soap Process
We begin by infusing organic olive oil with dried rosemary, at a medium temperature, for 12 hours. Next, we create soap by combining the olive oil, dried rosemary and sodium hydroxide. Once the soap batter is thick enough to pour, it is immediately put into the refrigerator to stop it from going through gel phase. This helps keep it a consistent color and makes it extra gentle.
After about a week, we take it out of the mold, cut it and then store it for 12 months to allow it to cure into a super gentle Castile soap.
Benefits of Castile (Bastille) Soap
- Cleans your body thoroughly by binding to dirt, dust and other debris, but then easily washing off.
- It is safe for people with sensitive skin (including babies)
- It is an excellent cleanser for those with eczema and psoriasis (non-irritating)
- Possesses Antibacterial Properties – specifically it has been said to help kill bacteria that causes acne
- Hypoallergenic – is ia a perfect soap for people who suffer from allergies
- Great Shampoo Alternative
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Safe for babies and pets
Each piece is formulated using the highest quality, sustainable ingredients including organic olive oil from the famous Valle de Guadalupe in region in Baja California, Mexico.
100% Organic Olive Oil
Size: Each piece is approximately 5oz.
Benefits of Handmade Soap
- INGREDIENTS – Our soap is made from natural ingredients that can be found in most kitchens. These natural oils and butters are rich in vitamins, antioxidants, and nutrients which are essential for anyone trying to achieve healthy and radiant looking skin.
- GENTLE ON SKIN – Authentic handmade soap with natural ingredients is what your skin needs. The recipes we use have been around for thousands of years. Commercial â€œsoapsâ€ that you find in grocery stores are chemical cocktails made with industrial chemicals which dehydrate and irritate your skin. These chemicals are bad for your skin, bad for the environment, and have been linked to negative health outcomes.
- GLYCERIN – Glycerin is an emollient that softens and maintains water balance by attracting moisture to your skin. Most commercial soaps extract it in order to sell to the beauty industry for other luxury products. We leave it all in – keeping your skin healthy, nourished and moisturized.
Organic Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Distilled Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Salvia rosmarinus (Dried Rosemary)
Ingredient Origin:Â United States, Mexico