This vegan Turmeric unscented soap features four layers of turmeric. This Turmeric Soap was developed for troubled skin such as psoriasis, eczema and rosacea. Turmeric soap has great anti-inflammatory properties that help to sooth sensitive skin.
In stock (can be backordered)
Handmade with Love
This vegan unscented soap features four layers of turmeric. This Turmeric soap was originally developed for my friend who has psoriasis and can’t use fragrances. I decided to try turmeric because of its anti-inflammatory properties and she was very happy with the results.
Benefits of Turmeric soap
- Turmeric has anti-inflammatory properties – it is said to help reduce redness from blemishes and calm skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis and rosacea.
- Can help with acne – turmeric soap is thought to be a natural antiseptic which can help keep bacteria from spreading. It is thought to be especially effective when combined with apple cider vinegar (an astringent), working as a toner.
- May help reduce dark circles – due to its anti-inflammatory properties, turmeric is thought to act as a lightening agent, helping to stimulate circulation. Increased circulation is said to help reduce puffiness and darkness under the eyes.
- Protect the skin from sun damage – turmeric soap is thought to improve the appearance of fine lines and brown spots caused by sun damage.
- Reduce the appearance of stretch marks – as a botanical that contains many antioxidants, turmeric is thought to be able to help prevent and treat stretch marks.
- Soothe dry skin – turmeric may be able to deeply hydrate and revitalize the skin while alleviating dryness. It is thought to speed up the process of shedding dead skin cells, helping to uncover a layer of healthy, soft skin.
DISCLAIMER: THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE
The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained on this website are for informational purposes only. No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
Turmeric Soap Ingredients
Brassica Campestris (Canola) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Ricinus Communis Seed (Castor) Oil, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Curcuma longa (turmeric), Fragrance, Sodium Lactate, Mica, Titanium Dioxide
Ingredient Origin: United States, Mexico
Potential Allergens: Coconut